Don't remember if you already have an on-line account or not? Click here to search!
PLEASE NOTE: Having an SDC membership does NOT automatically set you up with an on-line account. You must first set up an on-line account yourself in order to gain access to these pages. There is NO ADDITIONAL FEE to set up an on-line account. Click here to set up a new on-line account.
HAVING TROUBLE LOGGING IN? Read the FAQ section below.
Login FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Q: I am an SDC member, but I can't log in using my SDC membership number, why?
A: Being an SDC member and having an SDC membership number does not automatically set you up with an on-line account. You must set this up yourself. There is no additional fee to set up the account. Click here to set up a new account.
- Q: I don't remember if I set up an on-line account or not. How do I find out?
A: Click here to search for your account.
- Q: I already set up an account in the SDC Forum, why doesn't it work here?
A: The SDC Members Area (this page) and the SDC Forum are two separate systems, managed by two separate people. For security reasons, they DO NOT share the same login information. You must set up two separate accounts.
- Q: I forgot my user name and/or password, what do I do now?
A: Click here to have your user name and password sent to you via e-mail. You MUST know your SDC membership number and the answer to your secret question.
- Q: None of the above questions and answers helped. Now what do I do?
A: Send us an e-mail and we will help you.